Friday, September 20, 2013

Tracey Dress from Igigi

Dress: Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click on link to get a free month)

Sandals: Dansko

Jewelry: Babil & Bijou

Photography: Super Boo

This was today's work outfit (with minimal make-up). I requested this dress because it's from Igigi and I love their dresses, but I thought the chances were good I wouldn't wear it out of the house. There was a lot of feedback on this dress from others that stated they felt it was frumpy, I disagree. I thought the cut & wide band around the bodice were flattering and like all Igigi dresses, it's well made. It's a perfect dress to wear to work because it doesn't show off any cleavage and is lined so it doesn't cling. My issue with this dress is that these are not colors I feel are flattering on me, but it's fun to wear things that take me out of my comfort zone. I thought the navy & tan combination was an interesting one and I really like the pattern. Also, it gave me the chance to wear these Dansko sandals one more time before sandal season comes to a close. They were a gift from my Super Boo and they are like walking on clouds. Did you notice I colored my hair? 

No comments:

Post a Comment