Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Autumn Leaves

 Top: Keira Kimono Sleeve Top from Kiyonna via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)

Skirt: Enwrapture Vintage Silk Sari

Sandals: Dansko

Necklace & Earrings: Babil & Bijou

Photography: Me & Kate
It was only in the 50s on Monday when I wore this outfit to work, but I couldn't find any socks that I thought went with this already very colorful outfit. And shoes?! I just didn't have anything that would work...and I ran out of time...so sandals it was! I found these shoes online & I think if I owned them, they would have went nicely...with purple or red stockings? 
I really really LOVE red & orange together! It makes me happy. A friend told me once that orange is the color of fun. It's true. I am quite fond of this top, but it was a bit low cut for work. I need to get myself some tie tacks like Kate uses to make her outfits more work safe. The ruching, the kimono sleeves, & the v in back all made this a flattering top that I am considering buying. It is difficult to find cute shirts to wear with the 50+ sari wrap skirts I have & I thought this one was perfect. 
Kate is rocking an adorable shirt from Gwynnie Bee from NY Collection. I loved the red/black tiger stripes & the buckle on the side. 



No comments:

Post a Comment