Sunday, November 3, 2013

Blowing in the Rain

 Top: Rosalie Wrap Top from Kiyonna via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)
Skirt: Vintage Silk Sari from Enwrapture Vintage
Sandals: Dansko
Umbrella: Brown Pagoda from Bella Umbrella
Pin & Bracelet: Vintage
Necklace & Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me
I wore this outfit to work on a warm (60s), but very rainy & windy autumn day. I loved the sweetheart neckline on this incredibly comfortable top, but felt it was a bit long. 

Kate & I discovered Bella Umbrella last year on a trip to Seattle. They had soooo many amazing umbrellas...the window display was of the pagoda umbrellas in various colors...but I decided to use this photo below because DOTS! I had forgotten about these...also, you can see in the background that the entire shop has marvelously printed umbrellas hanging from the ceiling. Wouldn't it be lovely to have a room in your house decorated with an umbrella collection where you could lounge in a fainting couch below & admire their colorful beauty? I would like that. 
By the time I got home, I had taken off the bracelet but I took a picture of it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment