Monday, January 20, 2014

Tai Chi Monday

 Dress: Evey Colorblock Dress from Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month)
For Christmas, I got Super Boo a semester of a class of his choice at Tai Chi Center of Madison. After several emails & a phone call, the coordinator of the place, Doug, offered to let my gift certificate to SB include free classes for me. How sweet is that? Or maybe he thought I had too much time on my hands & needed something to do other than pester him with questions. Last Monday was our first class & it was really good. The people were warm & friendly. There was a nun in our class. I imagine it will be very relaxing once I get the many many movements down. I am hoping it will be relaxing & give me better coordination. 

I was feeling sick last Monday & wanted an outfit to wear that would be comfortable enough for Tai Chi, cute enough for work afterwards, but also trick me into thinking I was at home in my pajamas. This Igigi dress was warm & comforting. I am not a fan of blue, but I've been expanding my color horizons & finding I like certain shades of it on me. I liked the colorblocking on this dress, the weight of the fabric was substantial, plus it was lined, making this a wonderful winter dress. And it had pockets. And I liked that. I make fun of Kate for liking dresses with pockets, but I've never had one before. It really worked on this dress & added to the coziness.

This dress also came with me to Indian buffet. If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life...I think Indian buffet would be it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment