Monday, February 10, 2014

Red & Gray

 Dress: Carissima Dress from Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Fluevog
Earring: ebay
I wore this Igigi dress to work & to Tai Chi class on a Monday 2 weeks ago. I am really not a gray person. But somehow, this dress worked for me. I loved the texture of the gray part. And I thought the color blocking on this dress was flattering. It looked like it was going to be a form-fitting dress, so I ordered a size up & I shouldn't have as it was a bit big. I felt the dress needed some color so I added a touch of red with my socks, lips, nails, & enormous shoulder duster earring. 

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous in this dress! Very flattering cut, and the colorblock makes this dress both classy and informal. I too love IGIGI, and I love to see these items on real women- n II t jyst models. You pick out several of the items I have looked at, please continue! Hope you buy this dress, you look stunning:)

    ReplyDelete