Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hump!

 Top: Foil Petals Wrap Top from Nic + Zoe via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Fluevogs
Nail Polish: Burnt Sugar from Colors by Llarowe
Necklaces: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit 3 weeks ago to work & to check out Dan Savage's Hump! Tour. This poor top hung out at my house for at least a month without being worn...it was a bit too silvery for me...but I LOVED the gold/copper bits. It ran a bit big, the 3x fit me great. It was a wonderful wrap top that stayed in place without needing to be pinned.
I dabbed a bit of coppery eyeshadow over my lips, but I don't think it really shows up here. I was excited to find these black & sparkley gold socks in my drawer...
 Super Boo & I enjoy reading Dan Savage's column out loud to each other & often discuss what our advice would be before reading his responses. So, I was excited when I saw his Hump! film fest would be coming to Madison. We were told at the door that we were not allowed to use our phones at all & if any phones were seen, they would be taken away & not given back...so, no photos from the venue. The films were mostly hilarious & sometimes sexy.  What struck me most about these short movies was that everyone looked like they were having fun. And isn't that what sex is about? Go see it if it comes to a theatre near you!
This brown/copper holo nail polish was *perfect* with this outfit...

1 comment: