Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sock Hop Birthday Party

 Dress: Portia Pin-Up Dress from Kiyonna
Kate's Dress: Rita Dress from Cherry Velvet
I wore this outfit to our friend Anne's 50s themed birthday party & 100 pound weight loss celebration. I was hoping to get a Cherry Velvet dress from Gwynnie Bee, but they were not able to send me any of the 7-9 dresses I requested. I was a bit disappointed. But I love this leopard dress & was happy to have an occasion to get it out of my closet. Above, Kate holding hands with Elvis. Isn't she sweet?
Kate & Anne swooning over The King. There were other photo props set up, but I liked Elvis the best. Anne & her sister did a fabulous job decorating this room at a bowling alley & planning activities like a bubble blowing contest & hula hoop contest. 
The lighting was not the best...oh well. It was a fun party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment