Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Fun Saturday

 Dress: Swing Dress from ASOS Curve via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace & Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to go to farmer's market with the girlie, attend an altered book workshop, & have pizza with Super Boo. The pattern on this dress was pretty, but there was no shape to it. Luckily, it was still cool enough to wear a cardigan, which added needed definition. ASOS Curve runs at least 1-2 sizes too big, so I am wearing this in a 24 & even without any stretch it is a bit big on me.  It was a nice one time wear dress.
I really enjoy the street musicians at market. Isn't this accordionist adorable?! Look at that glorious pattern mixing!
Ramp victory!! First ramps of the season (today was the last day, so 4 weeks of ramps). Oh, ramps...how I love you. 
Blue eyeshadow from Urban Decay's Vice 2 palette. I think I use that palette more than any other. 
Free altered book workshop at The Bubbler in the downtown library. Laura from Anthology taught the class as she & her sister were the artists in residence during March & April. This is something I've wanted to do for ages...it was fun to look through all the altered books of Laura's that she brought in to share. I need to carve out a crafty space at home to play. 
Pizza from Salvatore's Tomato Pies. My half is house alfredo, chile & lemon marinated shrimp, Calabrian chilies, scallions, & ramp pesto. Super Boo got a hot cheese injection. Best pizza place EVER. Local ingredients, unusual combinations. 
The blue seemed to call out for moon & star jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment