Thursday, May 22, 2014

Muffin in Green

 Dress: Lace Print Dress from Lucie Lu via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Shoes: Ariat
Necklace: Me
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to take a free Photoshop class at the library & to check out an art supply store. I wore this dress back in February to Kate's birthday wine tasting. That night, I dressed it up, here I went more casual. I really like this dress, but not enough to buy apparently. Lucie Lu dresses run small, so I am wearing this in a 5x. The fabric on this dress is a fantastic weight, it hugged my curves without being too clingy. The color is just gorgeous & I adore the lace print. 
The downtown library offers a free Photoshop class for 2 hours every Friday. It's fun, but my old brain is *never* going to remember the dozen commands it takes to do every little thing. Awww, puppy...
I met up with Kate so she could take some photos of me & I tagged along to this art shop because I'd never been before. I picked up some dye with plans of dyeing some stockings & other boring items that need some cheering up. 
Way back before there was etsy, I had to buy jewelry making supplies on ebay...that is where I got the pieces for this necklace I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment