Monday, June 30, 2014

A Discourse on Love

 Top: Party Ponte Peplum Top by Kiyonna via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this ensemble to work, out to lunch with Super Boo, & to attend an art opening with Kate & Daniel. I normally LOVE Kiyonna clothing, but I was not an admirer of this top. They got the leopard print just right, but the fabric was incredibly thick & heavy...more suited for winter, but even then...it just didn't feel nice. I really liked these 2 prints together & I feel like I made this a fun one time wear look. 
I felt I needed to go to this art show opening because it would be the last one at Absolutely Art, who closed after 9 years of bringing lovely art to the neighborhood, as well as always having the perfect gift. These photos were taken in their backyard, which I will truly miss. I love all the fun creatures! 
 A kiss of love, a discourse on love...
 Some of the pieces I liked...
My favorite piece ended up being by the only person I knew in the show, Enid...fantastic...
On this day, something wonderful happened that was very much about love...a judge ruled that Wisconsin's ban on gay marriage was unconstitutional & for a short while...everyone that loved each other could tie the knot. It was amazing to see. Unfortunately, marriage licenses have now been put on hold, pending appeals. Some day soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment