Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Touch of Leopard

 Dress: Harlow Faux Wrap Dress by Kiyonna via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace: Kari Beth
Earring: etXarte
Pin: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to work & to an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar. I thought this was a sexy black dress, very low-cut, which is why I pinned it to wear to work. It was a great dress & I adore leopard, so I liked the touch of leopard idea, however...the sash was so incredibly thick...it was difficult to get it to lay right & it was also super long. 
I forgot I had these shiny red sandals! Super Boo bought them for me last year. I normally don't like to wear any heel because I am terribly clumsy & am likely to fall down even in flats...but these were comfortable & I stayed upright all day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment