Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dotty

 Top: Deep V-Neck Tunic by tbagslosangeles via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Dot Skirt: Lane Bryant 
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Antique Gold Locket
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Nail Polish: Orange You Going to the Game? by OPI
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel)
I wore this outfit to work & Tai Chi. This tunic hugged my belly way too much for me, so I floofed it up & wore it as a top. This is the first item of clothing I've gotten from tbags that has *all* the edges finished. It's usually their thing to leave edges unfinished, which I think looks sloppy, especially for garments that cost over $200. I loved the pattern on this, being a big fan of dots, & I was giddy over the surprise hints of orange (my favorite color!) that hadn't shown up on the GB photos. They are not kidding when they call this a deep v-neck...it went down lower than my bra, but I hate wearing camisoles, so I didn't. The fabric on this was nice & I really enjoyed wearing it, but it was not something I would buy. 
After having a 3 week break from Tai Chi between semesters, it was nice to get back to. The place & especially the people there have a wonderful positive energy that I missed. I'm still awkward at it, but I find Tai Chi relaxing. 
 Do you like the top better with the sari skirt or the dotty skirt?
Years ago I did a large group order for these sari skirts, I just LOVE them...so many patterns & colors in the same skirt...& reversible! They are so lovely to wear, especially in the summer. I have a bunch left & I've been thinking about having a contest here to give one away, as well as perhaps taking photos to sell if anyone is interested. I want to share the wrap skirt love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment