Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Farmers' Market with My Parents

 Dress: B&Lu (ages ago)
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace: Vintage
Earring: ebay
Photography: Super Boo, Mom, & Me
This is one of my very favorite comfortable summer dresses that I have had for years & years. I love the soft colors & pattern. This is probably its final year of being worn out of the house, sadly. Gwynnie Bee has been incredibly sloooooow sending me pretty things...so I have had to wear a lot of my own clothes the last few months. 
I went to the farmer's market with my parents Memorial Day weekend. I thought it was funny to see my dad pushing my cart. After market we had brunch at The Old Fashioned. Super Boo ended up meeting us there because of sad news I learned at this market...one of our favorite farmers has been diagnosed with cancer & is taking the summer off to get treatment & take care of himself. He says the prognosis is good. I texted S. Boo that they were taking the summer off & I suspected health reasons, so he ran down to market to say good-bye & he learned about the cancer. Sending him good thoughts...he is a wonderful sweet man with a heart of gold. Cancer sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment