Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hey Baby, It's the 4th of July!

 Dress: Bubbly Fit & Flare Dress by Lucie Lu via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace: Amy Hanna
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Kate, Jason, & Me (iPhone)
This is the dress I wore on the 4th of July. I bought this dress from GB because it's cute & they were having a big sale that made it only $15, brand new! Bubbly red polka dots = adorable. I felt this dress was flattering on me & comfy...all that I want in a dress. It's lined, but still light enough for summer. As with all Lucie Lu dresses, I had to size up. 

Look at how holiday appropriate Kate & I are together...we didn't even plan that! 
Kate, Jason, & I went to see the Monona fireworks. Kate & I usually go every year, but for the last few years we've watched from a beach closer to where we live because the traffic at the park is horrible. But we braved the park this year so Jason could photograph the display up close. After we settled in, we picnicked on curried deviled eggs, seaweed edamame salad, hummus & chips, & strawberries. 
Oooooooooo! Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!! Fireworks are so much prettier when they are exploding right above you!

No comments:

Post a Comment