Thursday, October 30, 2014

J.D. Wilkes & The Dirt Daubers

 Dress: Chloe Dress in Evening Butterflies by Cherry Velvet (3x)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone & Canon Rebel)
I wore this outfit to see 2 bands at The Shitty Barn with Kate. I also wore this dress back in March to a dinner party. It was my first ever Cherry Velvet & I ended up buying it after it was retired from GB for about $20. So now it's mine...all mine!! Such pretty colors & a fun pattern. I'm not so much into butterflies, but I think I need to get a butterfly necklace to wear with this dress. Cherry Velvet dresses run big, so size down. I would have never tried this brand had it not been for GB...$200 cotton dresses with no stretch that stop a size below what I normally wear, not for me. I think Cherry Velvet is magical. 
A cardigan for the crisp autumn night. I would love to find a darkish purple cardigan...I can't find one anywhere. 
Kate looking like the most adorable pack mule in Cherry Velvet...she is holding my camera, purse, & cardigan. Poor put upon girlie. 
I just now noticed they spelled daubers wrong on the poster...whoops. 
J.D. Wilkes & The Dirt Daubers may have been my favorite band of the season. So much energy & amazing rockabilly blues! And I didn't realize J.D. is also the leading man of The Legendary Shack Shakers. 
 Booty shakin' girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment