Monday, November 17, 2014

It Was A Cold & Windy Day

 Dress: 3/4 Knot Front Dress in Midnight Rose by Lucie Lu (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Tights: Catherines
Socks: Cronert via Sock Dreams
Shoes: Born
Cardigan: Sunset Stroll Bellini by Kiyonna (4x)
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Bracelet: Allie's Adornments
Necklace, Earring, Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this Lucie Lu dress in October & then again last week, both for work. I bought this fuzzy cold weather version of my beloved knot front dress because of the orange in it & also because I adore the dark floral print trend this winter. The sweetheart neckline is flattering & I felt this was more generous in the hips than other dresses in this cut, but still felt sizing up to a 5x was the correct fit for me. 
Both days I wore this dress were extremely windy, but the second time was *freezing* & snowing as well (if you look closely, you'll spot the flakes). I think it's time to find indoor photo locations. 
I love looking at the details of all the vintage buttons on this bracelet...
I forgot to take photos of this jewelry up close, I'll do that in the morning when there is light. What I really want to talk to you about though, are the socks. Cronert socks from Italy are amazing...they stay up so nicely & are well made. If you don't already have a sock addiction, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment