Friday, November 7, 2014

Cold Shouldered Snake

 Dress: Cutaway Shoulder Dress by Anna Scholz (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Leggings: Roamans
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this cold shoulder dress to farmers' market & again for fire in our backyard. When will I learn that shift dresses just aren't for me? It's the prints that draw me in...look how playful this print is! Also, Anna Scholz makes fantastic clothes with wonderful fabrics. This was too short for me to wear as a dress, but worked with these lace trimmed leggings. I like how the keyhole at the neck balances the arm slits. 
Kate buying romanesco broccoli at market...
Fire in our backyard. 
Fresh hair cut & color this week!

1 comment:

  1. I have to disagree, Meshel - I think this dress looks amazing on you!
    And, as always, your makeup and accessories are perfect!

    ReplyDelete