Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Muffin of the Corn

 Dress: Fit & Flare Dress in Blue Floral by Lands End (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Necklace & Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel)
 I wore this outfit to work & to run errands with Super Boo.  Another fantastic summer dress from Lands End, but I made it work for this breezy warm autumn day with a cardigan. The surplice neckline is modest & stays in place without gapping. As always, LE runs big, so I size down. 
There was this corn field on our way home from Costco...unfortunately it was an incredibly sunny windy day...difficult for photos...but dying corn on a lovely fall day. It's true, Wisconsin is full of farms...& you don't have to go out of your way to find one. 
 Blowing in the wind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment