Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Orange & Red

 Dress: Shift Dress in Watercolor by Lucie Lu (5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Born
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring & Barrette (on necklace): Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this bright medley of colors to farmers' market with the girlie & to have lunch & run errands with Super Boo. I think perhaps it's not a secret that I adore orange...& isn't it even better mixed with red?! I immediately bought this dress from GB because it was only $15 & even though I loathe shapeless shift dresses, these colors are amazing. I wore the cardigan with one button done up most of the day, but I thought it also looked good tied at the waist as well as left open. Which one do you like best? This dress is lined & has 3/4 sleeves & will be fun to layer all winter...however, it's way too short on me to be worn without leggings or teggings. As always, I had to size up 1 in this brand. 
It was so cold & windy on this Saturday, that Kate wanted photos inside, but that never looks as nice, so here is the freezing girlie getting blown away in this precious sweater dress from Nic + Zoe...
Super Boo & I had lunch at the delicious Ha Long Bay. Pad Lad Nar is my favorite dish there because the large rice noodles are fried so crispy & the yellow bean sauce is so yummy. 
I wonder what I'm thinking? It's probably...I love my eye make-up today! I used red & orange eye shadow, then threw some green in there too. 
I'm so happy I found this orange necklace at a garage sale for $1 over the summer...& I like this barrette on it so much I may have to permanently attach it since I've never used it for its intended purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment