Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pie Palooza

 Dress: Skater Dress in Mixed Floral Print by ASOS Curve (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Earring: Wendy Baker
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to eat pie with Kate, Angie, Toby, & Daniel. This was a cute comfy cozy skater dress. It was really overpriced though, as GB was asking more than the current sale price on ASOS. Angie was interested in buying it & I had to write to cs because I was sure the price was wrong...I was expecting $20 & they wanted $33 (with my 30% off November discount). I liked the matching, but differently sized, patterns in the top & bottom...it made it a bit more fun. This dress was a fabulous one time wear for me, but ultimately too casual...& the neck was too high to wear a necklace.
Pie! Kate & I have been attending this delicious event for years...the last several times its been at Goodman Community Center, where these outfit photos & many of my photos are taken. 
These scrumptious quiches from Water House Bistro were amazingly tasty...one was pumpkin, pecan, & wild rice and the other was mushroom & swiss. Pumpkin Creme Brûlée Pie was dessert. Even the salad dressing at this event is yummy!
My best effort at drawing the tasty quiches.
Kate looked so darling in this Cherry Velvet frock, I couldn't pick just one photo.
I was the first person to wear this dress, & it is already looking a tad pilled. I am curious how it will hold up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment