Thursday, December 11, 2014

Summer Maxi in the Snow

 Dress: Printed Blouson Maxi Dress by London Times (size 22) via Gwynnie Bee (click this link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Ariat
Necklace: Vintage
Bracelet: Debby Anderson
Earring: ebay
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this summer maxi to go to an open house with Super Boo & to work on a different day. I immediately closeted this dress after seeing it on Kate in July...back in the appropriate season to wear this stunning maxi. The fabric had a wonderful feel & I loved the tropical palm print. The only negative I can come up with for this dress is that I wish it had been available in a size 24, as the 22 was a bit clingy on my belly. 
On the day I wore this maxi to work, I asked Kate to take a break from work to come down & take photos of me in the blowing snow.
I also wore this to an open house with Super Boo where I took my first selfie at what I hope will be our new home. I know I shouldn't even talk about it yet since it's not final...but I feel so at home there already. The house Super Boo & I currently live in is one I bought when I was 28, before I knew him. It has been marvelous talking & dreaming with him about how we would like to make this our home. Cross your fingers for us. 
I loved the colors in this dress so much, I hope it's still around next summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment