Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Girls of GB Milwaukee Gathering

Dress: Francesca Dress in Mocha Leopard by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Me, & Eric (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this leopard (or is it cougar lust?) dress to The Girls of GB Milwaukee Gathering. I have a weakness for leopard print, but I'm also picky about what it should look like...this is a fantastic one. The fit, style, fabric feel...was all amazing. My only complaint about this dress is that the brown lining peeks out at the neckline. If it weren't for that, I would have added another leopard dress to my collection. It's impossible to not feel sexy when wearing (the right) leopard print. 
Bright (barely) & early in the morning, I dropped Kate off at the bus so she could travel to Chicago & hop a train to visit her dad in St. Louis. This is her & a new (matching) friend.
That evening I drove to Milwaukee for The Girls of GB meet-up...ok, so it was just fellow admin, Heidi & I, who is the sweetest nicest person. I also got to meet her adorable husband & sister who happened to be sitting at the table next to us at the restaurant. 
You can see the brown lining peeking out here...
Leopard & red, classic.

2 comments: