Thursday, February 19, 2015

Good Friends Are Like Bras

 Dress: Chevron Printed Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to go bra shopping with the girlie. I liked this dress so much when I had it back in December, that I requested it again. The first go round, I paired it with purple, this time I went with my favorite color, orange. It's just the perfect amount of swingy for a fit & flare...& the fabric is a fantastic snuggly winter weight. I adore the 60s electric chevron print, but because of all that white, I just can't see myself owning this. Perhaps I'll add it back to my closet & give it one more wear before winter is over. 
O!M!G! It's Kate...in pants! I talked her into buying these back in December when we went NYE dress shopping at Anthropologie. She looks ADORABLE in them! 
Kate, still in pants...& the bra she came in with (Fitbit accessorized) & one of the bras she went home with. So! Many! Pretty! Bras! The last time we were at Contours Lingerie in the summer...I was also fitted, but I have enough bras so I just ooooooo-ed, aaahhhh-ed, & drank punch. Apparently, our conversation was amusing to one of the other ladies in the dressing room...that made me smile.
If you've never had a proper bra fitting at a place that specializes in bras...do it! A well fitted bra brings joy, also...
Good friends are like bras.
Orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment