Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Blue Leopard

 Dress: Black & Royal Animal Print Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for free/$10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Leggings: Roamans
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this blue leopard dress to work & run errands & have lunch with Super Boo. I liked this dress because it was a fit & flare...also, because blue leopard print is fun. It was scandalously short, but leggings help with that. I hated the enormous gold zipper down the back, can that trend please die? This heavy knit is great for cooler months, but will not be comfortable in the summer. Taylor Dresses dresses are always well made & this one is no exception. 
Super Boo & I stopped at Jordandal Cookhouse  for lunch. I am in love with their Cubano. We buy meat from them at farmers' market & they use all their own products & make everything from scratch. Delicious. 
Pops of red!
Wendy Baker made this necklace for me & I adore it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment