Monday, April 27, 2015

Film Fest & Food

 Dress: Deep V-Neck Maxi Dress (aka The Wizard Dress) by tbagslosangeles (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for free & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace/Bracelet/Earring: Vintage 
Photography: Super Boo, Me, & Jason (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this dress to the film fest, out to lunch with Super Boo, & out to dinner. I first got this dress from GB back in November 2013. I wish I would have bought it then, I liked the pattern/color placement better, warmer around my face. I purchased this one though, because it is just so much fun. So, obviously I adore this dress. The fit is fantastic & the fabric feels marvelous on. I transform into a goddess in tbags maxis. 
Kate in Anna Scholz inside the stunning Capitol Theatre where we saw our first film of the day. After the documentary, Super Boo & I had Indian buffet for lunch, yum!
Olive holding on to Super Boo's hat while he takes pictures of me, she's so patient (they were taking a walk).  3 GB girlies outside Tex Tubb's Taco Palace. I had to have 2 margaritas after our final film (& worst movie of the festival) of the day, White God. It won an award at Cannes, has 91% on Rotten Tomatoes, & is a New York Times Critic's Pick. I hated it, & not just because of the dog fighting or animal abuse. I believe if dogs were free, they would frolic & play...enjoy life & not waste their time getting even with the people that wronged them. The acting, including the dogs, was marvelous. 
 Fish tacos & sweet potato fries. 
I don't usually go for matchy matchy, but I adore this set of vintage jewels, last worn here for Christmas

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the print on the dress! And how cute is Olive holding the hat?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! Olive is cute ALL the time, I wish she photographed better. A camera cannot capture all the cute.

      Delete