Sunday, June 28, 2015

Dress As A Top

 Dress: Urban Safari Dress by Nic + Zoe (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Sandals: Born, gift from Super Boo
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to garage sales, run errands with Super Boo, & farmers' marketing. This Nic + Zoe dress was incredibly soft & comfortable...so despite it not being dress length on me...I had to find a way to wear it. The colors in this were gorgeous & it was a lovely summer weight fabric with a thin white net lining. My favorite touch was the button at the v-neck to keep everything in place. I have ~60 of these sari skirts, but unfortunately, back when I was collecting them...I disliked cool colors...so this brown skirt with smatterings of blue flowers is the best I could do.
My garage sale finds on this day included lots of things that make pretty sounds & 4 salt cellars for a quarter a piece...
Men on penny farthings at farmers' market...
Breakfast! Asparagus & strawberries from market. Omelet drenched in hollandaise. 
My make-up that day included...Freeze & Last Sin eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette with MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot underneath, NYX Tropical Green eyeliner, MAC Korean Candy lipstick with some Rubenesque patted on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment