Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Weekend in Mystic Blue

 Dress: Neve Wrap Dress in Mystic Blue by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Target from the 90s
Necklace & Earring: Babil & Bijou
Bracelet: Vintage, gift from my mom
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work, garage sale-ing, farmer's market, & brunch with the girlie. I adore Igigi wrap dresses & loved the vibrant colors in this one. I would have bought it, but I already own a dress in this fabric, so I wore it 3 days in a row & sent it back. This dress is the perfect length, I didn't need teggings, but I like the added pop of color in the summer since I obviously can't wear a cardigan or tights. The only thing I would change about this dress is to shorten the sleeves. 
I didn't get a close up of these shoes, but I wish I had...they are prettily beaded sandals I bought at Target back in the 90s. They were lost in my closet until recently. 
It was raining on us quite heavily during farmers' market, so Kate & I decided to do only our favorite block on the square...then brunch at Manna Cafe. I had french toast made with their homemade cinnamon rolls...yum.
A cool rainy day seemed like an excellent time to make apple cinnamon pumpkin dog treats...both dogs love these. 
Above, my garage sale finds on Friday before work...2 vintage scarves, sweet little crescent moon shaped flower plates, & a vintage Wisconsin map. 
Sunday's garage sale finds...vintage farm doodads...a pitchfork head & 2 seed plates (put on the machinery when planting corn to distribute the seeds). 
My make-up that day included...Gonzo & Urban from Urban Decay's Electric palette & UD liner in Voodoo, NYX Temptress lipstick mixed with UD Illicit (to make it lighter), & Colors by Llarowe's Rockin' My Juju on my nails. 

1 comment:

  1. That material is seriously gorgeous. :) love the makeup!

    ReplyDelete