Sunday, July 19, 2015

1 Dress, 2 Ways

 Dress: Sleeveless Fit & Flare Dress by Julian Taylor (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Green Sandals: Dansko
Red Sandals: Clarks
Grape Necklace & Bubble Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Earrings with both outfits: etXarte
Green/Pearl Necklace: Vintage Miriam Haskell
Bracelet: Age Before Beauty
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I loved this dress so much that I wore it to work two days in a row. I think I am going to buy it online because how cute would this be with a cardigan dressed up for cooler months?! It's a scuba fabric, but of a nicer variety...so I will forgive it. Those colors! That pattern! This dress has an adorable cut-out in back that is positioned perfectly so no bra shows...& as long as we're talking about my bra...the armholes on this are just right & fit without being too tight or showing any bra. I know some girls have a problem with the blue placement being at the widest point...but I actually like that...it accentuates my pear shape & I think that's sexy. If you enlarge some of the closer up photos...you can see the myriad colors...so much to work with & pull out with accessories & make-up. Adore. 
Super Boo & I see different clients every day, so I can get away with wearing the same dress two days in a row. 
This is my favorite of the two looks. Because orange is the color of fun!
These signs amuse me, most Culver's have switched to electronic signs, but there are still two that I drive by on a regular basis that do it the old fashioned way. This is probably one of my favorite mash-ups of all time...
The original NAKED! Urban Decay was having a sale, so I finally bought this. I have 3, which I use a lot...& 2, which I hate because it comes off so cool & I prefer warm...which is why I am not going to purchase their new Naked Smoky palette. I also got some eyeliner in Mildew...such a gorgeous green. 
This was the first time I noticed that UD uses the same purple tissue paper as GB.
I am in love with this grape necklace made by the talented & charming Ms. Wendy Baker.
My make-up on the grape necklace day included...Urban, Freak, & Thrash eyeshadows from the UD Electric palette, Voodoo UD eyeliner, Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in Burgundy, & My Gecko Does Tricks by OPI on my nails. 
My make-up on the color of fun day included...Freak eyeshadow from UD & Tangerine shadow from MUFE, NYX eyeliner in Tropical Green, a mixture of MAC Korean Candy lipstick & Bite Beauty Apricot, & the same OPI on my nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment