Monday, August 3, 2015

Joshua James (with J.E. Sunde)

 Dress: Handkerchief Hem Tank Dress by tbagslosangeles (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Earring & Bracelet: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress in now mine...all mine!!! After getting it from GB 3 times, I just couldn't send it back again. I wore it with navy teggings last time, & with a cardigan the first time. Obviously, I'm in love...the fabric feels luxurious, the armholes are just right, & I adore the handkerchief hem. 
I wore this fabulous dress to one of my favorite places with my favorite girlie. Kate & I at The Shitty Barn on a gorgeous night to listen to wonderful music, what could be lovelier?  Kate is wearing a London Times dress she bought from GB (that they finally sent to me today!). Those shoes!!! 
We ate dinner at the barn...Vegan Broccoli Stir Fry for both of us...& beer. I had to have a Fatty Boombalatty because I liked Kate's the last time we were here, plus...how fun is that name to say?! Fatty Boombalatty...it's a mouth basketball word. 
First up, J.E. Sunde. I liked him, but it is hard to take a musician seriously that wears flip flops while performing. 
Joshua James was fantastic live...he & the band had great energy... really in tune with each other...tight. Mr. James was a great storyteller, which I appreciate in a musician. I bought 2 of his albums. Driving home, it was funny to find out we both thought Joshua James looked like Johnny Depp's not as handsome younger brother (that doesn't sound very nice, but being compared to Johnny Depp at all is the biggest compliment)...& the guitar player could have been related to Nicholas Cage.
My make-up this fine evening included...Sugarpill's Love + eyeshadow, Nyx Deep Blue eyeliner, & Head in the Clouds lipstick by MAC.


No comments:

Post a Comment