Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Game of Love & Chance

 Dress: Autumn Breeze Faux Wrap Dress by Jete (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Avenue
Teggings: Re/Dress
Boots: John Fluevog
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me 
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this autumn leaves dress to see a play with David, work, & run errands. It's the same style as this dress that I bought because I loved the pattern so very much. I am not a huge fan of GB's house brand garments, but I like this style (& the Chelsea fit & flares). The asymmetrical neckline on this dress is a bit odd, but with a little fiddling, it lays fine for me. As with the dress I bought, I mostly like this dress for the pattern (anything with an autumn print or colors is going to be a hit for me). The length is great & I like the drape...there is a bit too much fabric under the arms, but a cardigan hid that. 
Savers 50% off sale, round II...David found me a black velvet hoodie that I would wear to the dog park or around the house, I discovered a green cardigan with argyle & sequins, & 2 pairs of shoes. The black ones are a size & a half larger than I normally wear, but after I texted a picture of them & a pair of Clarks to Angie & she didn't want them...I had to get them...$4! The heel on the Clarks were too high for me, but I have worn these Naturalizers several times since bringing them home...with thick socks, they are only a tad bit big. 
Our last play at American Players Theatre for the season...me in front of their fall display. 
The Game of Love & Chance, an 18th century French comedy, was an excellent way to end the indoor season. However, as funny & entertaining as the play was...the best part of the afternoon was discovering they are doing my FAVORITE PLAY EVER next season, Sarah Ruhl's Eurydice. I have asked them on Facebook for years to consider it...& I was all aflutter when I saw it listed in the program. **The top photo was taken from our seats & the bottom photo I found online. **
My make-up this day included...Sephora eyeliner in Brown, MAC eyeshadow in Coppering, UD eyeshadow in Roach, Too Faced eyeshadow in Créme Brûlée, Bite Beauty lipstick in Apricot, & OPI nail polish in DS Indulgence. 

1 comment:

  1. Damn, these Autumnal colours are perfection on you. Divine!

    ReplyDelete