Sunday, November 8, 2015

This Filthy World: An Evening with John Waters

 Dress: Essential Wrap Dress in Chameleon Print by Kiyonna (size 4x)
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Andiamo (thrifted)
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: French Sentiments
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work, dinner, & to see John Waters. The colors in this dress are resplendent! It will be fun to play with mixing up the cardigans, tights, & shoes I pair with this fabulous wrap. I adore every style of wrap dress that Kiyonna makes...they are always true wraps, so they fit fantastically & have flattering deep v-necklines...& aren't lined, so they are year round dresses. I love this dress!
I am smitten with this display of metal bookends at our downtown library...someday I am going to re-create this on our stairway. Despite having great light, we decided to take pictures inside on this day because it was terribly windy...& I thought this would be a fun background for this outfit. Warty ugly/pretty pumpkin at Stalzy's Deli...Smoked Pork Rachel for dinner...
Then David & I were off to meet Angie & Toby on campus to hear John Waters speak. Check out that girl's AMAZING vintage kitchen gadget skirt!!! John Waters was spectacular, as always. We had seen his Christmas show a few years ago & were excited to see him again. He was dependably, delightfully shocking, wrong in all the right ways. 
My make-up this day included...Gypsy Blue eyeliner by NYX, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Fringe, MUFE orange eyeshadow, Korean Candy lipstick by MAC, & OPI's Orange You Going to the Game?

No comments:

Post a Comment