Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Friday Fish Fry

 Dress: Printed Tunic Dress in Marsala by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Skirt: Enwrapture Vintage Sari Skirt
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Born
Earring: etXarte
Pin & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work, run errands, have lunch with Super Boo, & dinner with friends. This georgette tunic dress had no stretch, so it didn't fit me as a dress(well, it did...but it was super short & tight)...so I do what I usually do & threw it on with a sari skirt. The autumnal colors in this are marvelous & it has looked fabulous on all the ladies in The Girls of GB. It is lined & has this odd pussy bow attached that I chose to tie like a scarf & add a vintage pin to in place of a necklace. Check out Kelly of Big Curvy Love, she is a size smaller than me & wore this as a dress in the same size I am wearing...it looks adorable on her. 
Indian buffet for lunch with David, & fish fry in a church basement with David & friends at night...neither of which are very picturesque. 
Carrot cake! Angie had made carrot cake for a co-workers birthday & we couldn't say no to a leftover slice...SO delicious! Carrot cake is my favorite...especially with extra cream cheese frosting. 
My make-up this day included...Sephora eyeliner in Brown, Too Faced eyeshadow in Candied Violet & Créme Brûlée, Mon Ennui eyeshadow in Rustette, & Bite Beauty lipstick in Toast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment