Monday, December 7, 2015

Mystic Peacock

 Dress: Mix Wrap Dress in Mystic Peacock Print by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Clarks Artisan, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work & run errands. Kiyonna wrap dresses are spectacular, great fit, &...this print! However, what's with the black panel in front? Do not want. It was impossible to line up neatly. Luckily, Kate bought me this wrap in all peacock for the holidays 2 years ago. Have I worn it yet? No. What is wrong with me?! I had been waiting to find just the right peacock necklace to wear with it...silly. That dress is going to be worn before the year ends. I promise. Then again when I find the perfect necklace. With the exception of the weird panel...this dress was a dream. I can't believe how many years I avoided blue because I didn't think it was a flattering color...now I love wearing blue. Thanks, GB!
Our first snow of the season! It melted nearly immediately. 
Buy 1, get 1 50% off sale at Ulta. Maybelline mascara & NYX cosmetics are my only cheap make-up loves...although I'm always open to discovering more. The Alterna Caviar shampoo & conditioner came from the beauty supply (I keep my cosmetology license for that reason). We also did some dog toy shopping at our favorite local pet store, Nutzy Mutz & Crazy Catz
I love these shoes I found at Savers for $4! 
My make-up this day included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue; Urban Decay eyeshadows in Freeze, Brokedown, & Undone; MAC lipstick in Fresh Moroccan; & OPI nail polish in This Color's Making Waves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment