Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Legendary Shack Shakers

 Dress: Dominique Dress in Navy/Green Polka Dots by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Liz Claiborne, thrifted
Shoes: John Fluevog, vintage 90s
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this fab ensemble to see a band with Kate & on 2 different days to work. I immediately purchased this dress...how adorable is it?! It was the green polka dots that sold me...also...navy & green...yes! I am smitten with this style of dress from Igigi & own several of them various patterns. This one has a vintage vibe to me & I adore how it went with this cardigan. I swear those tights did not read so neon green in person...next time I will choose a different color. But those shoes!! I've had them since the 90s & am quite sure they've never made it to the blog before. I LOVE this outfit! However, in looking at these photos...it reminds me of something my ex, Chad, used to say...just because it's all green, doesn't mean it goes together. But in this case, I think it does. Or I don't care. 
Accidental Christmas girlies! We saw JD Wilkes & the Dirt Daubers at The Shitty Barn last summer, so we were excited to see them again...especially with his wife opening. So much energy!! 
 The Legendary Shack Shakers doing their soundcheck... & later in the evening after he invited his tipsy wife on stage. 
I had to wear this outfit to work twice because of light issues...most of these outdoor shots were taken 15 minutes before sunset...it just gets dark too darn early for good pictures...so we tried again on another day...but it was dark & overcast, so none of these photos are as clear as I'd like. The Christmas tree shot is from our second attempt. If you click on it, perhaps you can tell how fabulous my nail polish is...it is a stunning green/blue peacock in person...I was completely infatuated with it & admired it constantly. Also, it lasted forever & shows up in my next 2 outfits as well because I didn't ever want to take it off. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue; Urban Decay eyeshadows in Dragon, Heroine, & Undone; NYX Simply Red Russian Roulette lipstick; & Illamasqua nail varnish in Viridian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment