Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Easter Egg Outfit

 Dress: Skater Dress in Ink with Keyhole by Julian Taylor (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee, Try then Buy (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Lands' End, thrifted
Shoes: Mossimo, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work on the day after Easter. There must have been an Easter egg hunt in this cemetery the day before because there were 2 eggs that happened to match my outfit next to this building we often take pictures in front of...we had to go a bit off to the side as it was still early in the day & incredibly sunny. I had this dress in red back in February & bought it during a sale...this dress came to me during a sale too...so it's mine. I blame the texture...I can't resist a solid color dress with a fun textured pattern & I button the cardigan up over the keyhole for work. Great length & fit...my only complaint is the dreaded pointless HUGE gold zipper up the back. 
I adore Lands' End cardigans & am always excited when I find one at a thrift store...this one is in perfect condition & I am loving the spring vibe it adds to this outfit. I am sure you are sick of seeing these shoes...but every time I reach for a different pair of blue shoes...I put these on instead...the shiny blue always wins out. It looks like I've laid these eggs. 
 Torrid 50% off sale leggings...
Indian buffet for lunch with David. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay liner in LSD, UD eyeshadow in Grasshopper, Sugarpill eyeshadow in Acidberry, Bite Beauty lipstick in Winterberry, & My Gecko Does Tricks nail polish by OPI. 

3 comments: