Friday, May 20, 2016

Sonny Knight & the Lakers

 Dress: Textural Dots Twirl Dress by Nic + Zoe (size 3x) via Fabfatshion
Cardigan: Lands' End (size 3x)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Socks: Sock Dreams
Boots: Doc Martens
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64 
I wore this ensemble to see my first show of the season at The Shitty Barn with Angie. I got this dress as part of a mystery box from Fabfatshion. I had it from GB last year & I remember not loving the dress, but liking how I styled it. When I looked through my blog, I discovered I wore it to my first show of the season last year. It's a nice sweater weight & good for a chilly night. The shape is great, but so much grey requires the addition of warm colors to work for me. This dress has definitely been through the wash a bit as it's shorter & tighter than when I first had it...or perhaps I gained a few pounds over the winter?
Enos Farms dinner...normally their food is amazing, but these burgers were stone cold & dry...the rest was tasty. Belfast Ginger Beer...a new addition to their drink line-up & my new favorite. 
Sonny Knight & the Lakers...R&B/Soul from the Twin Cities...a different kind of music than usual for The Barn. I like to sit right in front...so I wasn't able to fit the whole band in. 
I really should make these leopard frames my daily glasses...but I love them so much that I don't want to wear them out, so I only wear them a handful of times a year...isn't that silly?!
My make-up with this outfit included...Sephora eyeliner in Brown, Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake, Half Baked & Smog eyeshadows from Urban Decay, NYX Simply Vamp lipstick in Enamored & Covet, & Warm & Fozzy nail polish by OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment