Sunday, June 5, 2016

Laura Gibson & Bodega

 Dress: Tatyana in Shoe Print by Cherry Velvet (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit) 
Leggings: Torrid Lace Trimmed Leggings (size 5x)
Shoes: 
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I am truly, madly, deeply in love with this dress by Cherry Velvet. They nearly always tick most of my boxes...but this dress *swoon*. Empire waist, cold shoulder, sweetheart neckline, full skirt...made in a delightful textured crepe poly fabric. This is my first non-cotton dress by CV & I couldn't be more pleased with how it lays & more importantly...how it swings. I need to take a trip to Vancouver, BC & give CV designer, Diane, a big hug...her dresses always make me feel so fearless & fetching. I know I've said it before...but I adore this company for making gorgeous dresses in 4x, all the way down to XS...thank you for making us feel #StunningAtAnySize
I'm trying to remember to have David take more side & back shots so I can show more angles, more fatness, more fabulousness.
I was quite certain I wouldn't like the crossover straps in front as they'd prevent me from wearing a necklace...but I liked the effect & it allowed my huge 'M' earring to stand out. See how happy this dress makes me...
I wore black mary jane's to see Laura Gibson at The Shitty Barn with Angie & Toby...then these adorable shoes to check out the first Breese Stevens' Bodega. Everything else was the same. 
We got a delectable assortment of edibles from the Willy St. Co-op for our barn picnic. Laura Gibson...just a girl & her guitar. 
The inaugural Bodega...local food trucks, handmade pretties, farmers' market, live music, & an assortment of alcoholic beverages (at *every* event in Wisconsin). I NEED that golden lady necklace holder! I snuck a picture of this lovely redhead because her pattern mixing skills were ferocious. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Sephora eyeliner in Brown; Kat von D eyeshadow in Rewind, Harpsichord, Analogue, & Lyric; Sugarpill eyeshadow in Love+; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked; NYX Simply Vamp lipstick in Covet, NYX lip cream palette in The Reds; & Apple of My Eye nail polish by OPI. 
I'm linking to Visible Monday over on Not Dead Yet Style

2 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing, both in style and pattern. You look so happy in it, and I appreciate the shots from the side and the back. More fabulousness, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a swoon-worthy dress, Meshel, and you look fantastic. Love that smile. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete