Sunday, July 3, 2016

Wedding Shower

 Dress: Kate Dress in Navy Button Spot by Cherry Velvet (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress was precious & fun to wear...so many colors! I've been enjoying the extra room of size 4x in Cherry Velvet, but I could have used a 3x in this style. This was my first dress in the Kate style & the cut & cap sleeves were fabulous...my only complaint was I had to fashion tape down the button bow at the neckline. I know I've said it before...but...I ADORE Cherry Velvet's dresses & the fact that they make them in sizes S through 4X. 
I've had a great infatuation with these chairs since first seeing them decades ago...they are the outdoor chairs at the UW Memorial Union...aren't they sweet? A few years ago I bought some mismatched Union chair earrings from a local artist & I was finally able to wear them with this dress. 
Angie's wedding shower...yummy food, good company, & crafts with no silly games...perfection. We helped put together these cute program fans & I was fascinated by the tape dispenser & its magical way of applying tape...I don't scrapbook or anything...or maybe I just don't get out enough and/or am easily amused. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Pretty Violet, Make Up For Ever eyeshadow in Lime Green & Tangerine, Blood Orange lipstick by Bite Beauty, MAC lipstick in Korean Candy, & OPI nail polish in Who the Shrek Are You? 

No comments:

Post a Comment