Friday, August 19, 2016

Cherry Velvet at Death of a Salesman

Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage Bakelite
Purse: Vintage, thrifted
Photography: Super Boo, Daniel, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I am in LOVE with this dress from Cherry Velvet! Holy buckets is it adorable...in love. Fantastic fit in every way, perfect length, & ORANGE *swoon*. It is on sale on top of a sale right now on the Cherry Velvet site through Sunday for 20% off with the code CVWS20. You *need* it. What I wrote about CV back in June still holds true..I need to take a trip to Vancouver, BC & give CV designer, Diane, a big hug...her dresses always make me feel so fearless & fetching. I know I've said it before...but I adore this company for making gorgeous dresses in 4x, all the way down to XS...thank you for making us feel #StunningAtAnySize. 
I have even more love for Cherry Velvet because when I asked if they'd give me a dress to wear for a feature on size 26+ bloggers that Marcy Cruz is doing...they said YES! This is the dress I picked out. The feature will be online in September...I'll keep you posted. 
This is my first time taking pictures by this gorgeous decaying fountain...a movement has begun to have it restored. It's a memorial to a young woman who took her life back in 1905. 
Kate, Daniel, & I went to see Death of a Salesman at American Players Theatre last Sunday afternoon. 
I made zoodles with broccoli & peanut sauce & Kate brought delicious sparkling wine & Door County cherries. 
APT did an amazing job of this play I've seen several times before...their rendition was superb. Dinner after the show at Ha Long Bay. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, Sephora liner in Brown, Kat von D eyeshadow in Fran & Black Metal, Make Up For Ever shadow in Tangerine, MAC lipstick in Korean Candy, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Electric Grandma, & Atomic Orange nail polish by OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment