Thursday, August 11, 2016

Kinky Boots

Dress: Scuba Dress in Dark Floral by Julian Taylor (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Array, thrifted
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Necklace: A Luscious Thing, gift from Kate
Photography: Super Boo, random stranger, & me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress was gorgeous...but the sun was setting & we just couldn't get photos to show it off the way it deserved. It's the same style as this dress that I loved so much last summer. Fabulous fit & flare in a pretty pattern with a cutout in back...the scuba is light enough to be worn comfortably in summer...& the armholes & peek-a-boo back were cut well as to not show off my bra. 
 Back detail...
These cherries Kate & I got from Saturday market were delicious! After market lunch at Shük...& wine tasting at Square. 
Kinky Boots! I got tickets to this for the girlie's birthday...5th row. The second half was spectacular...it was amazing to be so close to Lola & her wonderful ensembles. There was a man in the first row with a rainbow beard...I tried to snap a picture, but it was too dark. We nabbed a stranger to take a photo of us after the show with the poster. 
My second time wearing this dress...playing Pokemon Go at work...I had to see what all the fuss was about...it's not really my thing. 
Look at that glorious fabric *swoon* I think I need to go back to Joann's to get that autumn stained glass material...it would make a divine fit & flare dress. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Voodoo eyeliner by Urban Decay; MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque; Kat von D eyeshadow in Swoon, Rewind, & Harpsichord; Nars lipstick in Majella; & Man of La Mancha nail polish by OPI. 

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is amazing! I love the dress and the teggings. Now I need burgundy leggings in my life. The cut out design on the back of the dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete