Sunday, October 30, 2016

Houndstooth & Polka Dots

 Dress: Houndstooth Knit Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Torrid, thrifted
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Franco Sarto, thrifted
Purse: Vintage, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
What an adorable flirty fit & flare...I wouldn't change a thing about this darling dress. The houndstooth pattern in black & white probably could have used some color...but I only wore this to work.  I wanted an understated professional look since that's not something I do very often...so I paired it with dots & a smattering of red in my make-up & purse. So many marvelous thrifted finds in this look...the cardigan & shoes are Savers scores & I nabbed the purse at a garage sale over the summer. 
I'd love this dress in a colorful print.
This is as conservative as I get...it was fun...like playing dress-up. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Sephora eyeliner in Brown; Anastasia Beverly Hills black eyeliner & Brow Wiz in Auburn; Too Faced eyeshadow in Black Forest Truffle, Champagne Truffle, & Marzipan; Berber eyeshadow by Illamasque; Cruella lipstick by Nars; & OPI nail polish. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely combination of prints and proof monochrome really works! Very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete