Sunday, October 9, 2016

Summer Casual...Lots of Garage Sale Finds

 Top: Ralph Lauren, thrifted
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: Vintage 80s
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit a dozen times this summer...into fall. Each time it was washed...I planned on moving this top to my sleep ware pile...but I kept reaching for it on casual occasions...farmers' markets, garage sales, & driving back to Madison from visiting Brian a few weeks ago. It was comfy & easy to throw on...I could bend over to look at things without having to worry I was flashing anyone, no teggings required. I had David snap a few quick photos with the iPhone just to document it. The bottom of the top started rolling up...annoying...so it had to go. 
I had to get this Kat von D eyeshadow palette as soon as it came out...look at those rich gorgeous shades! I've only used it once so far, but I know it will be enjoyed a lot this autumn & winter...also, I had a gift card to use that Sephora gave me when I got lipstick all over myself earlier this year. Kat von D & Urban Decay make my favorite eyeshadows...they are extremely pigmented, blend nicely, & stay on forever. 
I can't believe I forgot to post this lovely make-up Angie brought back for me from England...sparkly! 
Some fashion related garage sale finds...this woman had so many pretty purses. 
Hibiscus! I fell in love with the enormous ones at Olbrich Gardens...& look...here they are for sale at market...if only I didn't kill everything...I would get the deep burgundy flowers. The girlie in her Shitty Barn t-shirt for market & brunch. 
More garage sale treasures...
I was terrible at taking pictures of my garage sale loot this year, but I got many marvelous things...
Elephants, pigs, & dogs are my animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment