Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Swing Dress in Patchwork Paisley

 Dress: Swing Dress in Patchwork Paisley Print by Alice & You (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Boden, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I've had this post up for over a week without any text except for an explanation of why there was no text...I was in Tennessee for a week visiting my parents. I was hoping to post from there, but I couldn't get Blogger to work on my iPad...there is no longer an app for that! I might have to switch where I blog. Where do you like? 
I loved this dress! The colors, the pattern...the SWING! I made it mine. It's the same dress as the others I bought by Alice & You...purple floral & geometric print
The colors on this wall are fantastic...the whole picture...
Torrid leggings during a 50% off sale...both sizes 4 & 5 work for me...I'm going to stick to 4 from now on.
All the colors are represented in this dress...so I had to put as many as possible on my face too...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD, UD eyeshadow in Fringe & Urban, Too Faced eyeshadow in Follow Me, NYX eyeshadow palette in The Brights, Aubergine lipstick by Bite Beauty, & OPI nail polish in I'm in the Moon For Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment