Monday, October 10, 2016

The Pines @ The Shitty Barn

 Dress: Border Flocked Dress in Dahlia by City Chic (size XXL/24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Lane Bryant, thrifted
Tights: Catherines
Boots: Dr. Martens
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I like this dress in pictures far more than I liked it in person. The color is glorious & the fit is good...however, what bothered me about this dress is that the fabric was a very thick t-shirt type material...with velvet flocking...to me, those two things don't go together...it reminded me of the Effie's Heart squirrel dress. Flocking seems too fancy for this fabric...but that's just me. I thought this rather heavy sequined cardigan was the perfect match...thrifted for $4.
I adore moss growing on walls or the ground...it's like velvet covered nature. 
I got caught up in the hype of Pat McGrath glitter lips & nabbed a Vermillion Venom kit from Sephora...it came packed in sequins & is gorgeous...but I haven't worn it out of the house yet. Free gifts & samples from Sephora...including a mini Bite Beauty lipstick that is lovely. 
Orange! cropped cardigan from Pinup Girl Clothing...these are the same ones that Modcloth sells as Dream of the Crop...they were having a sale...& orange...
 Picnic at The Shitty Barn with Angie & Toby...
 The Pines...
 Purple wings...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Voodoo, UD 24/7 liquid liner in Retrograde, Follow Me eyeshadow by Too Faced, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Stargazer, NYX lip palette in The Plums, Aubergine lipstick by Bite Beauty, Voodoo nail polish by Colors by Llarowe, & MAC nail polish in Ooh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment