Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Charlie Parr @ The Barn

 Dress: Scarf Print Dress in Black & Aqua by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Babil & Bijou (out of business)
Bracelet: Vintage
 Photography: Super Boo, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this maxi to our last show of the season at The Shitty Barn back in October. I've worn this dress in red & coral & black & green...while I adore the pattern on this, it is a bit too baby blue for my taste...this would look stunning on a blonde. Other than being too pastel for me...this dress is perfect...great length & fit, & this plunging halter stays in place without gaping. Sexy goddess. 
Booty...
Silly girlies...
David & me...we were not in a serious mood. 
Kate & Jason, being adorable...
Tacos! And a marvelous old car parked outside the barn. 
Kate & Jason on their folding love seat & a view of the barn from the back. 
Charlie Parr...always amazing songs & wonderful storyteller. 
My makeup with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue, Kat von D eyeshadow in Synth & Hyperballad, Too Faced eyeshadow in Golden Nugget & Jackpot, Tannin lipstick by Bite Beauty, & Teal the Cows Come Home nail polish by OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment