Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day: I'm With Her


Dress: Handkerchief Hem Tank Dress by tbagslosangeles (size 3x)
Cardigan: Avenue
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Aerosoles, thrifted
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
We interrupt our regularly scheduled blogging to bring you...the outfit of today...election day. I normally post my outfits in the order I wear them, but I'm a month behind & if the prediction is true...if the Oompa Loompa actually becomes our president elect...I'm not going to want to revisit this day again in several weeks. I voted for Hillary Clinton because I thought she was our best choice. I was all in for Bernie...I LOVE Bernie, but was hoping with a Democrat for president...Bernie could get things done in the senate. I'm afraid for & of my country. I'm going to go through my 600 photos from today & add them to this post between tears. 
This is one of my favorite dresses I've ever gotten from GB...I had it 3 times before I finally bought it. This is my most frequently worn dress on this blog. I wore it last summer to The Shitty Barn, earlier last summer to create my first mosaic, & for the very first time in autumn 2014. 
I put a shout out on my personal Facebook, as well as a neighborhood fb group...looking for a patriotic wall in Madison I could take my election day photos in front of. A stranger totally came through for me with the suggestion of this nearby VFW building...fantastic mural. 
David & I spent our day having lunch with our realtor discussing the offer we are going to make on a house. Lunch at Stalzy's was amazing...then we voted...look how happy we were. Rye did not vote...but this is how I feel about how much good my vote was. All we can do now is be kind & love each other. Love still trumps hate. I don't know what our future holds, but we will get through this. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Deep Blue eyeliner by NYX, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Heroine & Bobby Dazzle, Mon Ennui Cosmetics eyeshadow in Year of the Dragon, NYX blush in Summer, & You Make Me Vroom nail polish by OPI.

No comments:

Post a Comment