Sunday, November 27, 2016

Louis C.K. & Pumpkin Carving

 Dress: Wishful Wrap Dress in Leopard Print by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: ?, thrifted
Shoes: ?, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this ensemble to see Louis C.K. with David...& then a few days later to carve pumpkins at Angie & Toby's. Sexy bombshell wrap with peek-a-boob cleavage...I could have easily buttoned up a few more buttons to make this work appropriate...then va-va-voom after hours. As much as I liked the idea of the black fabric on top...it was slightly too big & flopped about, especially when I was sitting down...but the cardigan hid most of that. 
Typically I like to pair leopard with red...sometimes yellow...but I don't think I've ever gone with orange before...how odd...it seems like such a natural & it being my favorite color & all...
This cardigan has been getting a lot of wear this autumn...such gorgeous colors. 
At least a decade ago I got rid of all my CDs...I finally got around to the DVDs...everything is on the computer & they just take up so much space. This is kind of a big deal since I hate to part with any of my things. Burgers & sweet potato fries at Alchemy. 
Louis C.K.! with David. We love him. There aren't very many comedians that can make me laugh like he does. If you are also a fan & haven't done so yet...check out his dramedy, Horace & Pete...it's the best dysfunctional family tv I've ever seen. 
Farmers' market, fall edition. 
Pumpkin carving with Val...isn't she adorable?! Angie made a delicious fall feast & we all created spooky pumpkin fiends. 
They were so pretty all together. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, Kat von D Tattoo eyeliner in Trooper, KvD Metallic eyeliner in Ludwig, KvD eyeshadow in Analogue, Too Faced eyeshadow in Showgirl, Covet & Tangerine lipstick by NYX, Bite Beauty lipstick in Mimosa, & Red Hot Holiday nail polish by OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment