Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Barmadillo

 Dress: Abstract Print Jacquard Dress by tbagslosangeles (size 3x)
Leggings: Roamans (size 2x)
Socks: Sock Dreams
Boots: Dr. Martens
Earring: Vintage 80s
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this dress last year to see Pokey Lafarge...while I love this brand & these are *my* colors...I thought this dress had too much of a southwestern vibe to want to wear it more than once...but then it showed up in the GB Shop for $20 & I decided it had to have a home with me. I wore this dress 4 or 5 times...with different make-up & jewelry...but this is how I wore it on this day. 
 Perfect autumnal outfit...
I wore this outfit while visiting Brian in Michigan, to run errands, to work, & to Octoberfest festivities with Kate, below. We had plans to see a band we'd seen at The Shitty Barn, Crane Wives, but the sound guy cancelled the show last minute because of rain (it had rained earlier, but wasn't raining...he was super crabby)...we said hi to one of the guys in the band & decided to try our luck at a different Octoberfest...the highlight of which was The Barmadillo...which we first encountered at Yum Yum Fest 2014. The drink we chose...Bavarian Collins, was delicious. We munched on a soft pretzel (Kate) & a corn dog (me)...& hung out for a bit, but the band playing during our time there was not worth sticking around for. 
Stocking up on black tights from Catherines...& one brown pair...
I got an amazing deal on these lovely Docs from ModCloth. 
Urban Decay had a 20% off sale...I was only going to get the Vice lipstick palette...but the 20th anniversary Vice eyeshadow was deeply discounted. And look at the adorable Vice lipstick sample pack they sent me! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my days, this outfit (and the background) are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout!

    https://m.facebook.com/Barmadillo/

    ReplyDelete