Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Legendary Shack Shakers in Plaid

 Dress: Red Plaid Skater Dress by Torrid (size 4x)
Cardigan: ?, thrifted
Leggings: Torrid
Boots: 90s Fluevogs
Earring: etXarte
2 Necklaces: Babil & Bijou
Black Chain Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I just bought this dress from Torrid a few months ago...but it's no longer online. I'm glad I grabbed it when I did. I am crazy about plaid...you'd never know it since I rarely wear it...but now that it's all over...I'm going to have to stock up! I really should wear these things as soon as I buy them so you have a chance to get them too. I'm a terrible blogger. Torrid has this ombré red plaid dress that is similar, but it's nearly sold out as well. 
This dress is everything I wanted in a plaid dress...fit & flare, great length, red & black, deep scooped neckline, comfortable. I don't really pay attention to trends...but I'm thrilled plaid is hot right now because I need more. This outfit has a 90s vibe to me...although I wore a lot of plaid in the 80s. 
David & I were taking these photos as the sun was setting & it turns out...even when it still seems light out...as soon as the sun officially sets...picture quality rapidly declines. We were curious about that as our camera lets in a lot of light. I had planned on re-taking these photos...but I don't really like to get dressed up in an outfit if I'm not going to wear it...but I'll wear it again someday & get sharper pictures. 
I finally got a haircut...& colored as well...so happy about that. I color my hair myself as I was formally a hair dresser & keep my license current so I can buy stuff at the beauty supply shops. 
The Legendary Shack Shakers at The High Noon. I will see them anytime they come around...amazing live show. 
I went with Kate & Angie...you can see both of them in the shot above. J.D. Wilkes is always a blur...so much energy. 

No accessory/make-up pic because I thought I was going to wear this dress again & take it then. Have I met me? I should know myself better than that by now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment