Sunday, January 29, 2017

Thanksgiving

 Dress: Fox Print Belted Shift Dress by Isabel + Alice (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: 
Shoes: ?, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to Thanksgiving...yep, I'm that behind on blogging...however, I did go out of order a bit in December...so I'll catch up quickly...but for now...here we are on Thanksgiving day. I despise shift dresses, but...the print & colors were cute...so I took a chance. The cardigan gave it a shape, thank goodness...I found this beauty at Savers, brand new...with tags still on...those colors & pattern mixing...what could be more me? I just wish the design continued on the back. This dress was nothing special...cheap material & sewn badly...the belt was attached, so I was forced to wear it where they placed it. Obviously, my favorite part of this outfit was the cardigan. 
I wanted to wear mustard tights with this outfit...but as I'm always getting dressed as I'm running out the door...I didn't know where they were. 
Thanksgiving at Angie & Toby's...Val & Molly watch David's every move as he carves the turkey. The girlie & bubbles...
 Our spread...so many delicious vegetables...
 And wine...& pie...
 But most importantly...dogs!
I wore this outfit the next day to have fish fry at Alchemy with David...I am still dreaming about this clam bisque...heavenly. 
 Autumnal colors are the best. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Colourpop Gel Liner in Fast Lane; Kat von D eyeshadow in Rewind, Harpsichord, Analogue, Fran, & Legend; NYX Matte lipstick in Alabama; Nars blush in Luster; & We the Female nail polish by OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment